1. We collect your information from once you register on our website, or subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.
2. Upon registering, you may be asked to enter your full name, e-mail, address, or phone number.
3. Any of the information you provide may be used in one or more of the following methods:
a. To personalize your experience and respond to your individual needs,
b. To improve customer service and account for your support needs,
c. To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature,
d. Or to send periodic e-mails.
4. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
a. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
1. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act).